Monday, November 7, 2011

THIAGA




Thiaga


 Thiaga, my deep vengeful sorrow,
Is Burrowed in the annals of my being
From the stars that fill the sky
You’re my friend till I die

My passion knows no known bounds
Your words are drops of gold
Your presence that of the divine
God only knows, why I deserve in you, a friend

The doors of my heart sealed shut
Afraid of what lies in this world
Every moment is a peril unknown
With you, friend, I need no restrain

I grow weary of this journey through the sun
My heart yearns for the streets unknown
No matter how far I go, to the worlds alone
You stay as a source of companionship I adore

Banners on the moon speak of blandness in tastes
People around me run past with a reserved haste
No time for me, even in me I can’t find no trust
But in you my friend, I thirst for both

Together, we defeated the angry troll
Together we ate, food meant for families whole
over the plains, we slew beasts on the grassy knoll
Gave back all the riches, they once stole

No more riddles
No more rhymes
Your friendship matters to me
Not just this time

2 comments:

Chetan Gurikar said...

Firstly, Loved the pic a lot man. That picture itself says a thousand words.. Its exquisite!

Stanza1: Speaks of Never ending Friendship.

Stanza2: His words are precious and you value 'em a lot. You treat him godly, and you often wonder and feel yourself lucky what's so special in me that made me get a friend like him.

Stanza3: With him, you don't have the slightest idea of the dangers that lay ahead, you are in absolute control of yourself, and you try to be who you really are. You know the ending is always tragic, there are always things to loose in the end, you shut your mind from thinking of the things that disturb.

Stanza4: You're tired of facing the tough times in your life, and need a change of air. You find yourself as a person who tries to learn things that are new. The person in question will always be the one you would love to have around, in your heart.

Stanza5: Banners of moon....
you don't give much time to yourself nor do you trust yourself. You seek the person's trust and time which you always duly deserve.

Stanza6: Its a Fantasy!

Conclusive lines mean that Friendship matters to you a lot, now & forever!!

P.S: You've the gift of expression!

I feel really great for being both the SUBJECT and OBJECT of this article.
Thanks a Zillion times for bringing this out. I'm inspired by this work. I'm sure it'll trigger my mind and help me bring something out.

LEGEN...


Wait for it!!


















































DARY!!

saty said...

WOW ..!!! NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO APPRECIATE MORE THE POEM OR THE COMMENT ...!!!