Tuesday, December 13, 2011

MORNING GLORY




Morning Glory


This short span sprawled with peace
This is all that I truly seek
I am not on my glorious peak
The whole rest of the day

I don’t have to pretend
To be happy and fine
Because of you, this moment
Our motions are entwined

The scant source of light
That is the matter of you
Is pleasant to my waking eyes
I don’t have to squint nor stare

When this moment is gone
I will remember you
You, my truthful friend
Your company is godsend

Birds on the window sill
Birds on top of trees
Their cheerful chirrups
Are delights to my naked soul

I can think of anything
As long as you exist
I don’t have to struggle
As you always provide

My mind traverses in a wonderland
You guide, whilst holding my hand
I feel elated, this feeling belated
I have to wait for another day to end

I open my eyes to find you there
Your pleasant breath is so new
The chilling embrace of your love
Is all the warmth I solely need

You stay but just for a while
But you promise to return soon
I just have to close my weary eyes
The next moment I’ll see you

Your promises are never forgotten
You return each summer and autumn
Even in the cold winter and spring
All seasons you come to me and sing

No comments: