Friday, December 23, 2011

HARDENED




Hardened


I am a blank slate
I get written on everyday
Sometimes with science or math
Sometimes someone’s wrath

I try to seek what I am
Lost in this place where I don’t belong
My life lacks meaning and direction
But I won’t stand to complain

I will take what is given to me
Will do ok, with all conditions
I have friends to look after
I can’t just sit and stare

My skills are all broken
My mind mingled with something else
I’m a tired and hungry soul
All I can do now is walk

I won’t stand in this place
Sit down to tie my lace
I would rather run barefoot
Till Mr. Fate comes for a meet

My mind can’t stand dejection
I have not yet faced rejection
I have creepy sloppy manners
Which you can never understand

I am a social outcast
Yet I won’t finish last
I’ll race you till the end
My resolutions can’t be bent 

No comments: