Friday, December 2, 2011

ZAZZY

Zazzy


 Today is such a wonderful day
I’ll take you to that special place by the quay
Rose petals and romance with candlesticks
You’ll have fun all the way, to my funny quips

I can’t dance, but so can’t you
We’ll dance to the offbeat, my lieu
Your eyes in mine, dissolved and nice
Nothing around can jazz down this spice

Round and round Matilda, we dance softly
My grace and your embrace, to the music’s play
Rolling around in my arms, your hair sways along
I’ll brush it off your face; your lips sing a song

With longing, my heart starts to pound
Even as our bodies are so tightly bound
I squirm and ache, to feel the touch of your skin
Caress you gently, and take you for a spin

Baby im tryin’ real hard to take it slow
But can’t hold back, I see how your skin glows
I breathe softly on the nape of your slender neck
In my arms, you tremble and you quake

Our feelings are so, so strong
Hold me, nothing’ll ever go wrong
Every distance from you is so far
The music has played its part

The sweet jazz plays around you and me
Every soft beat, my heart skips a beat
The sax explodes in sweet tender warmth
Your sparkling eyes call & I pull you into my arms

1 comment:

Chetan Gurikar said...

Its one hell of 'Romanticism'

Dude seriously, you might have pictured someone in your mind while writing this.. Its awesome!

In the 5th stanza, It should've been Baby i'm tryin', just a small mistake.

On the contrary, i'm a little surprised to know that your little grey cells could get a picturesque thought as this.. What matters is the execution part, which i must say, you've truly mastered it!!

Scintillating.....!!!