Wednesday, November 30, 2011

BANG




Bang



Hey, hi bye
Life is such a lie
Friends not forever
Love is just laughter

Mock at my ways
Spit on my brown face
The rat race has begun
Run, we start to run

The nature of this place
Is such a great disgrace
Wishes are willfully smothered
Die to never be bothered

Stay ignorant and you’re safe
Dance life a lovely waif
Destruction is at hand
Death has moved his wand

Tick tock, run amok
Destructor, Mr. Warlock
Work till you die
Never question why

Life is a tangled mess
You sure can try your best
Dawn of a new day
Ends in a depressing way

Look for the copper serpent
It’s your ways that are bent
Death by poison, squirm and foam
Stop living when you’re done

No time, no time, no time
Leave me alone, let me be
Rescue me from this place
I’m tired of this race

No comments: