Wednesday, November 9, 2011

FINAL MOMENTS


Final moments


 Don’t worry, don’t cry
Sweet woman, you’re fine
You stepped on, a mine
Your life’s on, the line

You temptress, you swine
You’re sweet, and complaint
You stepped on, a mine
Our fates, have combined

I too, am dying
Your love, I sought
I stepped on, a mine
It’s god’s, design

Last moments, we own
Your legs, are blown
The birds, have flown
I sit, and moan

You’ve deserted, my heart
Your body, I sought
God heard what, I thought
Sweet poison, this dart

My breath, leaves me
My eyes, are still
My mouth, wide open
For a while, you smile

At what I, know not
You cry, at last
Your life, flashes past
Your eyes, far apart

You’re still, a moment
You speak to, my grave
My body, is rotten
My name, forgotten

You ended, your life
No help, had come
You’ve left, as I
Our lives, a lie

Your hair, looks plain
Your eyes, in pain
Your mouth, is twisted
At last, we divide

Your beauty, is lost
Your youth, is lost
Your money, is lost
This moment, is lost

1 comment:

Chetan Gurikar said...

This poem clearly depicts a message that "Nothing stays forever"

Of the Various stages of life, this one basically stresses on the final thoughts running in a person's mind just before the moments of Departure. How futile life is in the end no matter what you're, what you've done. The final destination is Fixed. "DEATH COMES AS TH END"

The Climax itself speaks volumes buddy.

Excellent post!