Thursday, November 24, 2011

SWEATY DREAMS




Sweaty Dreams


 Distant dreams
I burn in my sleep
Your eyes are rubies
Halo inside my head

Dreamer in woe
You’re such a sweet doe
I work up your sweet taste
It’s this pretending I detest

Your flawless skin's aglow, I’m blind
There's Blanking white light, I’m spared
The distance grows more near
I feel like pinching your bulbous rear

Your sweaty hips send me in a trance
I glance at the distant skies & nuance
Duplicate casket full of broken dreams
Filled all the way up to the brim

That diabolical twist is a complete jest
In between dreams, I notice sliver seams
We strive for a joyful common climax
You whimper and melt like candy wax

Spare me from your incessant loving
Let’s work the night, keep moaning
You’ve broken my back and my bed
You work me with the orgasm you’ve had

You start to violently come
While I’m givin’ you some
My loins squirm while they burn
On top, you grind and you churn

Oh sweet softness
You’re a blanket of warmth
I’ll wear you as I sleep
I’ll kiss you very deep

You smell like something sweet
In the same rhythm, our hearts beat
Don’t say no, not tonight, while you're wet
I’m not bored of you,as of yet

No comments: