Saturday, November 5, 2011

WINTER’S BREATH




WINTER’S BREATH


 I’d like to stay and play
But the skies are turning gray
I’ve got to head on back on my way home
On this gloomy winter day

It’s raining love in my heart
I’ve had quite a drowsy start
I glide across rainbows of the winter
There’s a summer feeling in my heart

I roam around lonely all of summer
It’s only on a cold winter day you come to me
You make love to me all of the winter
My lonely heart has an abrupt stir

Our gospel of love is taught in the gloomy winter
Shadows scream, we dream in my bed, curled up tight
Speak to my heart only through your brown eyes
We’ve come to see why the winter makes our love so special

My winter’s breath slides down your spine, you shiver
I’ll keep you warm baby, hold me tight all this night
You’re sweet to me, my cold lovely winter’s dream
You stand by the fireplace and glow, you lovely theme

You speak to me of the summer, all of the winter
I’m dazed by your grace, my winter moon
With your love baby, you take me higher & higher
Let’s meet the next fall, under the same tower

1 comment:

saty said...

wow ....!! wonderful buddy
felt happy that u have written it ..
its passionate . damn sure girls would love this poem a lot ..!!
wonderfully written and executed