Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mr. ANGRY




Mr. Angry


 Mister barkeep
Throw this man away
He’s had too much to drink
My patience is at its brink

I will hurt this fool
Unless you do somethin’
I keep my gun in my pocket
My woman’s picture in the locket

Don’t stare at me fool
I’ll bash your head in with this stool
Don’t act all tough on me you bum
Come get me, I’ve also had my rum

You are the best doctor
Some friend recommended you
I cut a man’s face with my knife
They say he can’t eat all his life

Serves him right, you know?
Never saw him eat, all he did was drink
Don’t stare at me doc’
I feel like you’re tryin’ to mock

I already told you
He got what was comin’
Who am I to decide that?!
He called my woman fat!

She ain’t got no fat fanny
She my waif waisted fairy
No one talks nothing bad on her
‘cause then things start to go blur

Don’t stare at me fool
I’ll bash your head in with this stool
They said you were the best of the best
I keep thinkin’ all this time with you was spent to waste

You’re a worthless piece of trash
I’ve wasted better beings in a flash
Be careful, I keep my gun in my pocket
My woman’s picture in my locket

No comments: