Sunday, November 27, 2011

VOLATILE DREAMER




Volatile Dreamer


In the light of my recently twisted soul, ‘twas lost to light
It started fresh and clean, as sound as it could seem
My night has dreams, with visions unfaithful to my sight
They change form, for mysterious reasons, just like cream
I save the princess from herself, from Villans I’m a knight
Pass death through ten space vermin, with a single beam
Psychedelic acid filled dreams, ending in blinding white
I stop where I start, just when the waking sun starts to gleam
All the poison in my mind, lost in space, in a different phase
The brittle unkempt truth I found, lost to the blazing sun’s gaze
An empty room is the welcome I receive, I’m lost in reality
 I dress up and run to work, where they exact, post work fidelity
My dream, you wake me up when you rapidly flash past me
I wake up to an unreal life, and in places I never want to be

No comments: