Thursday, November 24, 2011

OH BOY




Oh Boy



Oh boy, I’m screwed
Wounds I have, I'm contused
No way can I do all this
No time even to confirm it

My friend indeed is the one I need
Ran to his lair, for I’m a dimwit
Asked him to explain all that he knew
Oh boy, all this stuff feels so new

How can I ever prepare?
Help me in my despair
The concepts seem so clear
When you explain it’s a fanfair

Deadline incoming
What am I becoming?
Lab rat or a doormat?
A guinea pig or a douche that’s big?

Can’t perform in no ‘king gig
Can’t buy, no money for my gig
Stag bear decomposing rear
My ass is no ‘king steer

Crammed up all that I could
The deadline yet still stood
Dreamed of a future no strange
Things reached out of my range

Rock n’ roll in my mind
Stand still while I rewind
Can’t remember what I read
How can I earn my daily bread?





No comments: