Sunday, November 27, 2011

POEM OF LIFE




Poem Of Life

 


 When I sit down, to start to think of that which I did
I think of things contemporary, not on yesterday’s bid
Dreams of wide open spaces, with blasphemous nightmares
My standard occupation, dwelled in the concepts of selling wares
My soul quenched, I drank from the fountain of the lady of life
She whispered things in my ears; I was filled with unholy strife
Deserts in valleys of mountains, hidden from the beautiful sun
I run to balance the nature of things with the barrel of my gun
Danger lays in wait, in the fortunes of the wicked entrepreneur
His present is fruitful, his future devoid of shape and volatile
He flirts with happiness and sleeps with many women unfaithful
Darkness starts in his times, it slithers, he starts to shiver
His home, his wife, his life and his property, are all too fragile
He makes for another country, when his  death happens to pull



No comments: