Wednesday, November 23, 2011

FURY




Fury



Burning, my form is burning
Anger, I take its form
Frustrated, I am frustrated
Cornered, I feel cornered

It swells in my gut
Spills out, my pout
I pull out my hair
The roots come along

I bang on mangy carved doors
I spill my fury on the hazy floor
I cry out loud, as they snore
I just can’t take this no more

You must answer my unholy call
You cannot escape this crazy brawl
We will fight till together we bleed
We will strive to eradicate this stoic breed

I will smash them against the glass
Bash their faces against shields of brass
My body steaming, sweat profusing
My regression finally provoking

Don’t read this just as a rhyme
This is my heart, I pour
Take this piece from my heart
Eat it, you lousy little fart

1 comment:

Chetan Gurikar said...

In the beginning you managed to hold the attention but Conclusive lines reversed it all :)

The reader might feel offended(not in my case though)
If you have better lines to conclude with, you're welcome.:)