Tuesday, November 8, 2011

TILL I FIND YOU


Till I find you




 I keep goin’ on & on, & on & on
Through the mazes of, dandelions
To see you

The wind keeps gushin’ on, & on & on
And I always keep, ramblin’ on
About you

Stories from, across far lands,
Beyond the sands, are not so true
About you

I keep treadin’ through, to the lands you knew
Just to ask of you
To find you

You stay in my dreams, across the streams
Past the silver seams
Of  misty mountains

I search for you, in all my dreams
Across the streams
To get you

You’re so far away, & you stay away
And I can’t find my way,
I did try to

Will you always be, only in my dreams?
So it seems, across the realms
Of my mind

I will fight for you, till my death is due
Across the mountains, on lands so new
I’ll still find you

You just stay for a while
I’ll run this mile
And the next one

Till I find you

No comments: