Thursday, December 22, 2011

THE FEARLESS MAN




The Fearless Man


 Sweet sugar double time
Work all night, stay out long
Describing my life will take a song
My voice is not so strong

You know, I could try
My throat is quite dry
My legs cry out in pain
I know all my work is in vain

Yeah, I won’t give up
I’ll try even harder
Taking shit from you
I get even madder

You are a sad, sad man
Your anger I can understand
Don’t try to act too cool
I’ve seen the way you drool

Spinning the choice as always
You never answer any queries
Of late, I’ve come to realize
You’re not quite my size

Your eyes are like week old curds
Your words slip past some nerds
You played the same song today
Yeah, I know you’re pretty gay

Don’t shout loud at me
I’m what I can be
I won’t stammer in mortal fear
Even when you’re standing quite near

I’m not worried of getting fired
I’m pretty sure you can try
Don’t look at me in dismay
You can’t change my ways


No comments: