Thursday, December 8, 2011

INEBRIATION NOTION




Inebriation Notion
(About a man who fears change)


When the wise man steps up
It is a delusional man we see
Dreams of changing certain things
Which can never come to be

Days pass by in a daze
All motions are to evade
Preventing the inevitable
That which would occur in a decade

That last morsel of food, I consumed
The poor man shared it with me, that day
It melted in my hungry mouth
Life was good that way

Pure inebriation
Life full of starving
My soul hungers more
And more stuff is debilitating

Rationalized thoughts of mine
Grounded on to distant measures
Expecting the worst to happen
Devoid myself of all earthly pleasures

A man from the near past came to me
He plead for me to change nothing
But my adamant mind was made up
It was to be a day of mourning

Flowers blossomed that very night
I stood by the park for the very last time
It took me back to glory days
When things were all just jolly and fine

No comments: