Tuesday, December 20, 2011

THE KILLER




The Killer


I’ve won all my battles
Too many wars I’ve won
No enemy still remains
Who can challenge my vengeance

Despite all that I’ve achieved
I’m still a commoner
I’ve wasted a million
But haven’t earned a dime

Killing can’t be a profession
But yet it is so for me
I take great pleasure in it
You can’t be alive to see

Every plan is executed
To perfection all alone
No other alternative
I’ve ever achieved

My winnings are unseen
My modest behavior
Just a coloured drape
Beneath I lie in wait

My justice sound to me
My witness not alive to tell
There are no compromises
No one can never tell

In silence I exist
In sound I execute
In a moment of panic
You’re dead on your feet

My job is satisfaction
A human life a mere pawn
I live no all alone
I do have a family to see

No comments: