Wednesday, December 14, 2011

RAILWAY ROMANCE




Railway Romance


 The cause for all this anguish is you
I’ve tried to persuade you
You are just so adamant
No, we can’t do it here

We are in a railway station
There are people all about
The smell of rotten shit
Is soaring through the air

Don’t look so desperately at me
Are you out of your mind?
What if we get caught in action?
How could we ever explain ourselves?

They’ll surely let you go
But I’ll end up, in prison
I don’t wanna go to prison
Do you know what’d happen to me?

People like me are broken
So much, I’ll never be repaired
No even if it means ‘that’
We’re not gonna do it here

No, are you crazy; in the train?
What do you mean why?
There are people running about
Yes, people run about everywhere

This is all that people ever do
Why? I have no freaking clue
Wait till we get on to home
We have a lot of time and space there

We can be as crazy as we can be
All moments lost to an eternity
Ecstasy taken in major doses
Our passion ending in Eden

Please can’t you understand?
We are in a railway station
Can’t you feel the sweat and stench?
This feels dirty even to me

All right, that is something
I really cannot refuse
I hope you’ll keep your end
My kinky little vixen

No comments: