Friday, October 21, 2011

TAINTED SOUL




TAINTED SOUL


[A Man Ponders real hard And Realizes His Destiny in The End]



Rivers of scum
Pass through my town
The very sight
Reminds me of the blight

People who could care less
Pass me by all day
I could stand and shout
No one would turn about

I wish I could leave all this
This pseudo city of cities
I could be lost forever
In the forests of fairever

Will I ever find peace?
From this eternal hatred
Just some release
From this ragged disease

Is death really the answer?
Will I finally find some peace
Or will this treacherous place
Even dig up my grave?

Please let me be
You sure can see
I want to leave
Please ye olde reeve

Just forget me
I’ll never come back
You don’t have to taint my soul
Or eat me up whole

Mind over matter
How will it make any difference?
I must accept and resolve
Or I could never evolve

Prying eyes feast upon my soul
Sleaze and filth fill up the street
Thrust this pike in my heart
Run away if you’re really smart

‘cause I’ll go on a rampage
Kill you all I can find
I’ll tear you up whole
And glare at you soul

ha
ha ha
ha ha ha


No comments: