Monday, October 24, 2011

BABY BLUE


Baby Blue





I am just a stranger
But you could’ve known me longer
You sway to the music I play
I too am havin’ a good day



You glide across the room, closer & closer
But baby, I am just a roamer
You make me feel like, you and I belong together
You touch your lips, honey dew drips

Down your lips

All the way!
Oh lord! All the way!
But baby, I can’t stay
Let’s just call it a day

I was a happy and a naïve fool
My guitar strummed along the neighbour’s pool
I saw in awe as you took a swim
I was never the same again

You play with my heart, don’t give me a start
You smile at me, you work of art
But I’m really just a fallen bird
Your silken voice was what I heard 

Then,I fell

All the way!
Oh lord! All the way!
Babe I really can’t stay
I’ve got to go away

Go away
All the way
Far away
Please let me stay

1 comment:

Chetan Gurikar said...

Nice song buddy.

Its Romantic!

Can i get to hear the audio of it??
Just excited you know after reading it. Sounds really cool..