Wednesday, October 19, 2011

LOST AND UNSOUND




LOST AND UNSOUND


[THIS IS ABOUT A MAN WHO IS HIGH]




Glad to have this compass
It’ll help me navigate
I’m not lost you know mate?
Just a bit off the path

Don’t show me your wrath
Come on I said I’m sorry
You’ve nothing to worry ‘bout
I’ll find my way back

It sure would be easy without this heavy sack
Maybe I’ll leave it here for a while
I’ll come back for it by the Nile
When I’ve found the way

The sun sure looks gay
Look at him sway
Oh no, it’s just the heat
Just the scorching sun

This sure ain’t so much fun
I must’ve listened to my love
I have to admit, I might be lost now
Wow! I’m really lost baby!

I could be Bear grylls! Maybe
Find my way back
To some native human pack
Alright let’s do this!

There’s just one thing I miss
Which way is north man?
I mean, come now Dan
I’m really thirsty, where’s the van?

1 comment:

Chetan Gurikar said...

He's definitely Lost..:)

It was funny..