Sunday, October 30, 2011

INFANTILE KILLER


INFANTILE KILLER




Infantile killer
Slays people in their sleep
Think of all that you’ve done
‘cause now, it’s your turn son

Don’t try to avoid sleep
You can’t even sit and weep
He’s coming for you tonight
Go ahead and switch on every light

Your behavior is your death
Hurry up and grow up
Take up your responsibility
Hurry up; he’s in your city

Do you like to be strangled?
Lie in your bed all mangled?
Let’s count some sheep
Make sure you sleep deep

Wake up! Your windows open!
A wicked tree grimaces from your window
Run and hide in your secret closet!
It is what is the closest

Swallow your scared voice
Close your frightened eyes
Be still, this the silence
Which follows the kill

Did you see that?
A shadow just passed by
It’s him, he’s here for you
Can’t see you, he has no clue

It has been hours into the night
I’m all cowered up in fright
My blood has run cold
Just as the man across’ soul

He has left me tonight
I promise, I’ll live my life right
I’ll kiss all the puppies and babies I see
Only then my future I can foresee


No comments: