Friday, February 17, 2012

WHILE IN WAIT




While In Wait


While in wait
I succumbed
This delay
Has no relay

I’m at the end of my road
What is lost can’t be found
My life was defined in papers
I‘ve lost them now

What I’ll do from hereon
I have no clue
What future means to me
Has turned all too blue

I am witness to my crimes
My mind plays games
That I cannot define
All is lost for now

My mind has sunk down low
Aghast I am, I know
But what can I do?
How can I go through?

What will fate have for me?
Regaining my conscious
I will clearly see
What I had is lost now

My mind is willing to accept
This motion that has so occurred
Is my mind scared or is it just fair?
Does it somehow know that I don’t belong?

What I’ve learnt breaking my back
What I’ve earned pushing people back
I’ve stepped over the fallen
Not cared to care for a moment

My life was about me
But now I feel, I couldn’t see
I’ve been dreaming all day and night
My mysterious lifestyle, is just a scheme

When I’m grown, I’ll be a bum
I’ve always known that
Is this fate’s plan in fruition?
Is this the final statement?

I’ve argued with myself
I’ve calmed myself
This was the only reason
That I’ve ever given

I’m lost now
In my own scum
I’m a leech
Too long I’ve lived

Incapable of living
On my own
I have grown
Whilst people moan

Remember to die
In the instance of truth
Now that I know
Can I still withdraw?

Question I’ve been scared to ask
I’m asking to myself now
My careless life, I’ve lived till now
Life came beckoning, I withdrew

What I’ve done can’t be forgiven
What I’ve become, is something else
What is the truth, has finally come out
My life has grown too low, I’m scum

No comments: