Thursday, February 2, 2012

FAY




Fay



I stood and started dreamin’
On a bright summer day
The wind was all but blowin’
Comin’ right on my way

The movie kept on rollin’
I sat to watch you play
You started all but screamin’
The trees now start to sway

My heart, it keeps on swellin’
Silver pots aren’t made from clay
You are all but steamin’
The skies are turnin’ grey

I go on, keep on strollin’
I’ll try to find my way
You’ve all but kept on stallin’
I kneel and start to pray

You hide and keep on weepin’
You sure do want me to stay
I am all but waitin’
On this summer day

Them goonies keep on brawlin’
I cant get their fray
‘cause im lost in you my darlin’
I want you to stay

You keep on, keep on goin’
Them grim trees now start to sway
The clouds are all but cryin’
They too want you to stay

Your lips have started movin’
I cant hear what they say
You are all but shoutin’
You sweet, you lovely fay

No comments: