Sunday, February 19, 2012

A BROTHER’S CALL




A Brother’s Call


To write or not to write
To smite or not to smite
There’s a delay in my actions
Someday I’ll return home

From across the silver mountains
Where blood stains the mouldy wall
Heaven called for me
I fell half way through

I deserve a friend in you
My brother you’ll surely be missed
Every moment I’ve ever spent here
I'll recall them with a great pride

There’s this music in my heart
My words try to break through
I’m leaving you for heaven
I’m leaving you the moon

My heart has been wounded
I’ve been alone for long
Where I’ve to leave from here
How I wish you were still here

I still haven’t learnt to walk
I can’t even seem to crawl
The twisted tree has strangled me
I can’t breathe straight any more

Your grip is relaxing
Your eyes are no longer coaxing
I’ll meet you in the shallow depths
It’s time for me to head to the gallows




No comments: