Friday, February 17, 2012

TIME GOES SLOW


Time Goes Slow


When time decides to go slow
I sit and wait, for some solace
Every moment is spent in pain
Which I can confide in no one

When this moment has passed
I realize that what I’ve done till now
Is meaningless and shallow
My life is all so hollow

De-located myself from my peers
Mystery I surrounded around me
Despite all my efforts I’m just all I can be
Now it’s time for me to finally see

I’m lost in my own selfish ways
What I’ve done for myself
Has come back to my ways
They are of no help to me

Wasted my days in dreaming
Spent all life angry, steaming
My friends warned me
In so many different ways

I took no heed
Corrupted by my own greed
I’m the serpent, I fear
I’m the person I endear

Wanted to leave all behind
But now, I’m set in my ways
My life lacking customization
I belong to no organization

I writhe from my own ways
Collected in interest over the days
All I’ve done to myself
Cannot be returned back

I mumble in pain
I grumble all day
I’m a pessimist
Lost in my ways

What are my ways?
They are the last days
They are my mean ways
They bite back in a day

No comments: