Monday, October 17, 2011

LOVE SONG




LOVE SONG
[THIS IS ABOUT A MAN WHO HAS CONTRADICTING OPINIONS ON HIS LOVE TOWARD A WOMAN. 
HE EXPRESSES IT THUSLY]

Cute as a commoner
Mute as a laboring woman
Don’t be startled my love
It’s all not new

Wide open spaces
Filled with lost labors
Stars that fill the sky
Will tell you why

Don’t dream of me today
You did so yesterday
I’m not a tool
Even though I’m your fool

Stories incomplete
We’re here just to compete
Heroes of the dawn
At dusk they yawn

Love can only hurt you
I can only miss you
Trees that once stood tall
Are all ready to fall

Don’t die in earnest
That’s just stupid
Take your time
And live your life

Darling don’t ever change
You are forever mine
My heart is my cage
Your love my ravine

Now it’s time to leave
Come now say goodbye
Sure I’ll miss you
Here, let me kiss you

When the blue moon shines
The blues bird spins and whines
I’ll come see you
Then I’ll free you



1 comment:

Chetan Gurikar said...

Found it really interesting!
The words clearly showed the vested interest of romanticism..

I couldn't control myself smiling after every line i read, it is as simple is it looks but meaning is super deep. Loved it to the core.

Bhale raasyav ra...